DAA PRO-TECT Ear Plugs
Developed for competition shooters, the DAA Pro-Tect Ear filter is ANSI IPIL certified for impulse noise up to 166 dB, where it provides 33 dB of attenuation. DAA Pro-Tect Ear plugs reduces peak sound pressure level produced by gun fire or other similar loud noises, while still allowing background noises to be heard.
When extreme sound peaks are not present, DAA Pro-Tect Ear provides 19 dB SNR attenuation of ambient sounds, ensuring voice and background noise can be heard whilst maintaining sound directionality with the minimum occlusion effect. It enables you to hear more of what you want to hear on the range, while protecting your hearing from loud gun fire.
Combined with its small size and comfortable ear tips, the DAA Pro-Tect Ear is ideal for all-day use on the range, fitting unobtrusively under headsets or earmuffs when double plugging is desired.
Benefits of the DAA Pro-Tect Ear include:
- A perfect, comfortable fit is guaranteed: Medium and Large ear tips are included in the package to fit all sizes.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced technology mesh. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times, increasing comfort when used for long stretches of time.
- Value for money: The DAA Pro-Tect Ear are designed for reuse, and can be used multiple times.
- Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situation awareness and allows easier communication on a loud range.
- Developed and produced by Dynamic Ear Company, the Inventors of Ambient Hearing Protection.